We’re always looking for passionate, dedicated people to join our ever-expanding organization. Send us your resume today!
We’re committed to making a global, lasting difference in the lives of children and families. Although our roots are in therapeutic care, we also have an international portfolio of social care services.
Consultation & Training
Holistic, Sustainable Solutions
Our wide, diverse range of training and consultation services help provide holistic, sustainable solutions to parents, professionals and agencies.
Newfoundland & Labrador
Key Assets Newfoundland & Labrador is proud to be the largest therapeutic services provider in our province. Although we’re part of a much larger organization, our local focus gives us the opportunity to assess the prevalent needs in our region and further develop an empathetic, adaptive response for children and youth. As such, we always have the appropriate resources in place to accommodate each and every child in need.
Customers, Carers & Staff
- Deliver excellence through quality service provision, collaboration and measuring outcomes
2. Act with honesty and transparency
3. Deliver innovative services in cost effective ways
4. Challenge the norm, ask questions and keep our promises
5. Conduct our business with financial integrity to achieve
sustainability and value
Learn more about our mission, history and global impact here:
Children & Families
- Set high standards for ourselves and the care and support we provide for you
- Be on your side and accept you for who you are and what you want to be
- Prioritise your safety, connections and build your resilience
- Be passionate, caring and respectful in everything that we do
- Listen to and learn from you so that we can do things better
- Build a socially responsible and friendly presence in each of
2. Value diversity and inclusion and act with cultural sensitivity
3. Be creative and flexible to respond to each community’s
4. Recruit, train, support and retain the best people to deliver services
5. Contribute to shared learning through research and partnerships