We’re passionate about achieving positive outcomes for our region’s child, family and community development. Throughout the years, experience has shown us that the most effective way to maintain this is through training and consultation that fosters holistic and sustainable growth for parents, professionals and agencies involved in child, youth and families.
Comprehensive and informative, our training is delivered by exceptional child welfare and education professionals. It can also be tailored for individuals, families or small organizations.
Training sessions are available on the following topics:
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD)
- Understanding & Dealing with Challenging Behaviours
- Liaison Services
- Parenting Skills
- Myers-Briggs Personality Type
- The Therapeutic Use of Daily Life Events (DLE)
- Vicarious Trauma
We also offer additional training and consultation in numerous other areas including:
- Human Resources Management
- Program Development
- Educational Assessment
- Communication Skills
- Working with Families in Residential & Foster Care