To provide quality care in a therapeutic setting.
To make a positive and lasting difference to the lives of children and youth.
Key Assets NL will strive to develop and offer a range of creative services for children, youth and families, working in partnership with statutory bodies, to meet their specific needs and deliver positive outcomes.
Key Assets NL will maintain a positive public image, influence policy and practice and endeavor to respond to the needs of the community in a manner that is innovative, sustainable, proactive, and focused on growth and development.
To meet this goal we will:
- Continuously recruit and retain excellent employees and provide them with responsive and effective support
- Encourage and provide ongoing learning and development opportunities for employees, young people and families
- Place participation and consultation with children, youth, families and employees at the heart of our work
Passionate about realizing potential
We remain true to our foundersâ€™ belief in quality care for children and families.
- Truth â€“ We act with care, compassion and integrity.
- Quality â€“ We set high standards for ourselves in serving clients.
- Energy â€“ We work with energy, enthusiasm and determination.
- Results â€“ We measure outcomes and use them to make better decisions.
Ambition for children
We want children to have a sense of belonging and security.
- Engagement â€“ We encourage and enable children to have their voices heard.
- Strengths Based â€“ We use a strengths based approach to our work.
- Achievement â€“ We work with children to help them achieve.
- Protection â€“ We protect children.
We believe that every person counts and is accountable.
- Needs Led â€“ We put the needs of children first.
- Diversity â€“ We value diversity, take pride in our work and celebrate our successes.
- Responsibility â€“ We take responsibility for our actions and outcomes.
- Challenge â€“ We challenge and support each other and our partners to constantly improve.
We understand and successfully manage the risks of change.
- Creativity â€“ We appreciate the need for change and work with pace and creativity.
- Safety â€“ We never compromise on quality and safety for children.
- Research – We invest in research and learn from experience.
- Culture of Ideas â€“ We promote a culture that enables ideas to be developed, shared and realized quickly.
We believe we can achieve more by working together.
- Local Focus â€“ We deliver locally based activities in support of local communities.
- Sharing â€“ We share knowledge and information with stakeholders.
- Respect â€“ We treat our partners with respect and integrity.
- Honesty â€“ We are open and honest at all times.