To provide quality care in a therapeutic setting.
To make a positive and lasting difference to the lives of children and youth.
Key Assets NL will strive to develop and offer a range of creative services for children, youth and families, working in partnership with statutory bodies, to meet their specific needs and deliver positive outcomes.
Key Assets NL will maintain a positive public image, influence policy and practice and endeavor to respond to the needs of the community in a manner that is innovative, sustainable, proactive, and focused on growth and development.
To meet this goal we will:
- Continuously recruit and retain excellent employees and provide them with responsive and effective support
- Encourage and provide ongoing learning and development opportunities for employees, young people and families
- Place participation and consultation with children, youth, families and employees at the heart of our work
Passionate about realizing potential
We remain true to our founders’ belief in quality care for children and families.
- Truth – We act with care, compassion and integrity.
- Quality – We set high standards for ourselves in serving clients.
- Energy – We work with energy, enthusiasm and determination.
- Results – We measure outcomes and use them to make better decisions.
Ambition for children
We want children to have a sense of belonging and security.
- Engagement – We encourage and enable children to have their voices heard.
- Strengths Based – We use a strengths based approach to our work.
- Achievement – We work with children to help them achieve.
- Protection – We protect children.
We believe that every person counts and is accountable.
- Needs Led – We put the needs of children first.
- Diversity – We value diversity, take pride in our work and celebrate our successes.
- Responsibility – We take responsibility for our actions and outcomes.
- Challenge – We challenge and support each other and our partners to constantly improve.
We understand and successfully manage the risks of change.
- Creativity – We appreciate the need for change and work with pace and creativity.
- Safety – We never compromise on quality and safety for children.
- Research – We invest in research and learn from experience.
- Culture of Ideas – We promote a culture that enables ideas to be developed, shared and realized quickly.
We believe we can achieve more by working together.
- Local Focus – We deliver locally based activities in support of local communities.
- Sharing – We share knowledge and information with stakeholders.
- Respect – We treat our partners with respect and integrity.
- Honesty – We are open and honest at all times.